Monday, April 22, 2013

VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV

VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV
VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV

A slim frame design with an ultra thin profile makes this a stunning entertainment centerpiece in any living space. VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in Wi-Fi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music, and more – all at the push of a button on the smart remote with keyboard. This 60" Class LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all the brilliant picture quality and world-class support you’d expect from America’s LCD HDTV Company.

SMART TV

VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in Wi-Fi is your passport to a world of entertainment, movies, TV shows and more. All on your schedule, directly to your HDTV.

Full Keyboard Remote

This powerful smart remote features a built-in keyboard that puts the freedom to text friends, play games or search apps right in your hands.

RAZOR LED Brilliance

With LED backlighting, every detail pops with rich color and vivid details. And thanks to its HD 1080p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, every scene is crisp and sharp.

Click Here to go directly to VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV and get more information.

This season, go big with VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV! The E-Series 60” Class LED Smart TV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. Enjoy crystal-clear action and eye-popping images in 1080p Full HD resolution with 120Hz refresh rate with smooth motion. A slim frame design with ultra thin profile makes the VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV  a stunning entertainment centerpiece in any living space. VIZIO Internet Apps® with built-in Wi-Fi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music, and more – all at the push of a button on the smart remote with keyboard. The VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV 60" Class LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all the brilliant picture quality and world-class you’d expect from America’s #1 LCD HDTV Company. Ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with HDTVs” by JD Power.









SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan

Cheetah Mounts Plasma LCD Flat Screen TV Articulating Full Motion Dual Arm Wall Mount Bracket For 32-65" Displays Up To 165LBS With 10' High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet Fits Up To 24" Studs


VIZIO M3D550KDE 55-inch 1080p 120Hz LED Smart 3D HDTV

VIZIO E701i-A3 70-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV



 Reviews
 I had been patiently waiting for this TV to become available via Amazon, mainly because of the unbelievably low price and good review given on CNET, but got tired of waiting and ended up purchasing this TV on 10/13 from Costco. They had just gotten a shipment in that day and once I saw it in the store, I knew I needed to get it. CNET had mentioned that the off angle viewing was not as good on this set when compared to LEDs from other manufacturers, but I haven't had any problems viewing this TV even from extreme angles. The TV was not quite as bright as the LG next to it at the store, but I believe this was mainly due to the matte finish of the screen. The LG had a glossy screen which made the picture very bright, but it also reflected literally everything behind it. My TV is now set up in a very sunny living room and the glare is minimal. Much better than the 37 inch Sharp LCD it replaced. For those looking for a basement TV, a glossy TV or a plasma might be the way to go, but for me, the matte finish was the best option. The TV has an extremely thin bezel which I really appreciated because it allowed me to get a 60 inch screen size out of a TV that takes up the same space as many 55 inch units. Out of the box, the colors were pretty good, but I am still hoping to find detailed color settings posted by CNET or elsewhere. If anyone has a good link, please share :) The smart features work reasonably well. Amazon Prime and Netflix both ran just fine. My only complaint so far is with the Amazon Prime interface. It is very paired down when compared to the version offered over my PS3 and it took a long time to browse titles. If you know what movie you want though, you can simply use the search function. So far, I am completely satisfied with this set and for anyone debating between a $1000 LG or Samsung 55 inch and this 60 inch Vizio, I would highly suggest getting the Vizio. I was really surprised at how much larger the screen size was when compared to the 55s next to it at the store and the sharpness and clarity of the picture was comparable to the LGs and Samsungs costing several hundred more. Costco is currently selling this set for $979, so hopefully Amazon will price match once it gets in stock.

I am having a great time with my 60 inch VIZIO. Everything works as suggested. Love the Internet apps. Realize though your YouTube app is limited in its search capabilities. Instead of hundreds of videos showing up on something common, you get a choice of 10 videos or less to pick from, and no way to filter the results. Another bad thing about the TV is the coaxial cable connecter. Mine is loose. It is extremely touchy. I'm just hoping it doesn't fall off, as what happened to another Sanyo TV (very old) that I own. I also use the TV for a laptop screen. Using HDMI is very touchy as well, the screen goes in and out (but that is due to a very cheaply made 15 foot HDMI cord). I also purchased a VGA cable for it. Using that, works great except the top left of the screen will flicker and wiggle some to the point where that's all you notice. Bad cables I say, not the TV. I love VIZIO so much that I just recenty purchased a VIZIO for my mother. She received it yesterday and is already in awe. I think these TVs are shipped out too fast and a lot of small things are overlooked, (like my coaxial cable connection), but other than that, the TV is a great buy. I was surprised to see that on a show like Mob Wives, there was a shot where they were inside one of the rich lady's home, and she owned a large VIZIO TV. I feel rich! :)

 I wanted another tv but a bigger one for a price I can afford, this is it, I have internet on the tv! I love it and with all the reviews I was able to go to and set the picture quality, since I didn't know what setting was right, the reviews help with this. This is a nice set and it fit in my 51 inch space over the fireplace,all I did was move it here it there and wow there it is. I save a lot of money and it is worth it, it has nice sound but it is even better hook up to my bose and the children and I can watch all of the youtube we like, just make sure your modern set right and there it is.

Vizo did it for me, and yes you do get support if needed. I recommend this tv

No comments:

Post a Comment